Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My opinion about the iPhone 6

Hello, and welcome at a new post.

Today I am going to talk about the iPhone 6, because there are some mixed feelings about it, and I want to tell mine. To start, I really like the design, but they are making it to large. For some people its very handy to have a big phone, but I like small phones, so they can easily fit in my pocket, without sticking out. I don't really need a big screen, because my current phone is has a 4 inch screen size, and I really like it. I can type fast, and I don't make much mistakes while typing on it. So I think that its a really smart move for Apple to make an iPhone 6 mini, with the size of an iPhone 5, or 4S because a lot of people don't need a big screen.

I really like the normal iPhone 6, I don't need the screen size, but I like iOS, and I really like the design of the iPhone. I have mixed feelings about the iPhone 6+, its just to big and clunk, why don't just buy an iPad?. Its so big that you can bend in so easily, without much strength. I'm really disappointed about the iPhone 6+, and I'm never going to buy it. Just because the normal iPhone 6 is big enough, and if I want a bigger phone than the iPhone 6, I' am just going to buy an iPad.

Thanks for reading, if you liked it, or if you want to share your opinion, just leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment