Saturday, April 25, 2015

Setup Update!?

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you a new update about my setup, It isn't updated yet, but I will update it soon.
 What I will update is my desktop PC from 2009 for a new good laptop, why? with a Laptop I can travel easy and work easy on other places, also the most of the new laptops have a better CPU than my current PC. That is the reason, but now I'm doubt, which laptop shall I buy, I'm thinking about a good gaming laptop of 900€ or a normal laptop of around 600€, I think the second choice because I don't need a very powerful laptop because I don't game much, and when I game I will game on my PS3.
HP Pavilion 15-p142nd - Laptop Maybe I want to buy a new Desktop, but I need a good laptop for my study in the future, so maybe I can better buy a good laptop so I have a new one and I have one for my study.

The laptop I'm thinking about is a HP Pavilion 15-p142nd, this is a Gaming laptop of HP and is around the €600,- and that is where I'm searching for.
This laptop has a AMD A10 5745M APU 2.1GHz Quad-core processor, a AMD Radeon R7 M260 2GB graphic card and 12GB ram, so it has enough power for gaming and for photoshop/video editing. 
The laptop looks really nice, I think and it has nice screen resolution of 15.6'' and that is big enough for me.
With this laptop I will work with an extra screen because that is really useful for editing and also for gaming, so I can set my skype on the laptop screen and the game on my other screen.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, I hope you will also read my next post and I will thank you guys for the 1000 views this month. :D 
I uploaded today twice because I was sick last Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment