Saturday, April 25, 2015

Asus N751JK

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you something about the Asus N751JK-T7130H, I don't have this laptop, but I tell you guys my opinion about it and I tell you the specs of this Laptop.

The Asus N751JK-T7130H is a very nice Laptop with an i7 processor and 16GB ram, this is a very useful laptop for photoshop and video editing, also is this of course a perfect laptop for normal things as internet, also you can game with this laptop because it has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850 2GB DDR3.
This are all the specifications of the Laptop:

  • Processor: Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2,5 GHz Quad-core
  • 16 GB RAM
  • screen resolution 17.3''
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850 2GB DDR3
  • Hard Disk 1TB
  • SSD 256GB
  • Windows 8.1




So as you can see on the picture it has a grey color in the inside and the screen has a black color. the outside of it has a nice looking dark grey color.

The reviews of this laptop are very good, but some people doesn't like the size of it, because 17.3'' is quite big. I like that size because you haven't got to work with a extra screen, because I'm used to a 29'' screen, so when I work with my laptop I almost always connect my screen with my laptop because the size of it and with a 17.3'' screen I don't need a extra screen.

This was my post about this asus laptop, I hope you have enjoyed this post and I hope you will also read my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment