Thursday, April 23, 2015

My thoughts about the MacBook

Hey guys, and welcome at another post,

Today I am going to give my opinion about the new MacBook, because a lot of people say that they really are Facebook machines, but they aren't. Yeah, sure its not as powerful as a MacBook Pro, or even a MacBook Air, but it is a fairly powerful machine. The Intel Core M processor is a proper laptop processor, but its just using less power than lets say an Intel Core i5. The MacBook is thinner than the MacBook Pro, so there isn't much room for a big battery, so they had to choose a less power consuming processor.

I really love the facts that its fan less, the computer literally has no fans in it, so you don't have that irritating fan noise, I really like that about this laptop. The trackpad is awesome, I didn't have to opportunity to test the laptop myself, but from what I've seen and watched, they removed the click thats in the trackpad and replaced it with the Force Touch trackpad, this means that if you if you click on the trackpad, it vibrates and this is the same feeling as an actual click that you've got on the older models from the MacBook line-up.

So I think its clear that I really like this laptop, and yes, its a bit underpowered but its not a Facebook machine. I would definitely buy it if I could miss the money, but to people are looking for a MacBook I wouldn't choose this one because you'll have an entry model MacBook Pro for the same price.

So thanks for reading, and if you have a different opinion, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment