Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My opinion about the iPhone 6

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about the iPhone 6.

I will begin with the positive points of the iPhone 6, I really like de size of it, because I like to have a big phone in your hands. Also I really like the software, because it looks much nicer than the software from android. The phone self looks also very nice, especially with a black color, just because I like black phones.
The design of the iPhone 6 is a lot better in my eyes than the design of the iPhone 5, because this design looks almost the same as all other smartphones. The big ''home button'' I really like, it is very other than the most of the smartphones.

one negative point of it was in the past a very big issue, the phone could band in your pocket, and that was a big issue, so far as I know, that was a problem and now not anymore.

I think the iPhone 6 plus is to big, it doesn't fit well in your pockets and that is a problem for me, because I want to have my phone always with me. And the big size of it makes it difficult to type fast.

This was my opinion about the iPhone 6, tomorrow I want to write a post about something of school, because next year I go with my school to Gambia, and I will make a kind of cinematic about this landscape. I hope you will read this post, than I will tell you gays more of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment