Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ubuntu for smartphones?

Hey guys and welcome at another blogpost,

Today I'm going to talk about Ubuntu for phones, because I  want to make clear that Ubuntu for phones is out, for actually quite a long time. I'm not going to download it myself, so I'm just going to think about my thoughts.

Lets start with the looks, I think it looks very smooth and nice, but I think that it isn't practical because it works entirely different that an operating system that we've ever seen before. I actually want to download and install it but I'm not going to do it because there aren't much popular apps out there for the Ubuntu OS. I mean its looks really nice and after a moment of time it would work nice and fast to, but not for me. If I have my iPhone in June, I am going to install it, and I am definitely going to post a review on this blog. If you have downloaded Ubuntu on your mobile, leave a comment because I'm very curious.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment