Monday, April 27, 2015

Mac Pro

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you something about the specs of the Mac Pro and of course I give my opinion about it, I tried this PC in a Mediamarkt shop in my city.
 The Mac Pro has a great looking of the outside, I really like the ''cylinder'' shape and I really like the black glossy color of it. The specs of this Mac Pro is also very nice, its awesome, this is a real Macintosh Gaming and heavy editing Pc,  one negative point, but this is for all macs, you can't play games on it, just because the most of the macs hasn't got a DVD driver and that sucks for me, because I will a Pc also use for gaming and not only for editing.

The outside looks a bit as a trash, because the cylinder shape of it, but beside that it is a really nice Pc, This are the specs of the cheapest standard model of it:

  • 3.7GHz quad-core with 10MB of L3 cache
  • 12GB (3x4GB) of 1866MHz DDR3 ECC
  • 256GB PCIe-based flash storage
  • Dual AMD FirePro D300 GPUs with 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM each
  • User's Guide (English)
As you can see on the specs the cheapest model is also a real beast.

This was my post about the Apple Mac Pro, I hope you have enjoyed and I hope you will read my next post too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment