Monday, April 13, 2015

Ergonomic keyboard or mechanical keyboard

Hey guys, and welcome at another post.

Today I want to talk about ergonomic keyboards this isn't a review but I'm thinking of getting one. I've never typed on one, but I can imagine that they would type really nice when you're used to it. You won't have to move your hands much on the keyboard. They just stay in one place, and that seems very nice, but they are quite expensive, so its a huge gamble, and if I don't like it its just a waste of money. But if I'm going to get a ergonomic keyboard I think I am going to buy a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard.

I'm also thinking about a mechanical keyboard with gold plated switches because I have typed on a mechanical keyboard and that keyboard had Cherry MX Brown switched, so it made less clicking sound, but the sound is not a problem for me. I want to buy a mechanical keyboard because you can type more precise and much faster in them. If I'm going to buy a mechanical keyboard its going to be a Das Model S Professional for Mac

If you'll have a recommendation or a tip leave a comment. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment