Friday, April 10, 2015

My future setup part 4

Hey guys and welcome at a new post,

There isn't ment to be a part 4, but this part is going about my future setup, that I am going to finish in about 2 and a half years. I want to buy a MacBook Pro because I need a Mac for my study, and I travel a lot, so thats the reason why I need a laptop, I also wanted a desktop computer, and first I was looking at some iMacs, but then I realized, why don't I buy a MacBook Pro, a MacBook stand, and an Apple Cinema Display or Thunderbolt display. If I do that, I'll have an iMac feeling using, without an iMac, and I know its more expensive, but I'm not gonna buy an Apple Thunderbolt Display I think, just a simple Apple Cinema Display from eBay. 

I hoped you liked this post, thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment