Sunday, April 5, 2015

How I started with Gaming?

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you how I started with gaming.


 I started gaming by my cousin Ralph, I was with him. The first game I ever played was: Minecraft, I was 8 years old, I know, a little bit late to start with gaming with 8 years, but my parents hasn't much money, I was 10 years when I gets a Playstation 2, and the first game on my ps2 was GTA San Andreas, I  was 12 when I gets my first own PC. but it was a crack PC, I only was able to play minecraft, but I was able to gaming. So I didn't care.
When I was 14 I bought a new PC, this one was a Dell Latitude, and I played more games, when I was 14 I also bought a PS3, and I could play more games. Now I have a Packard Bell and I really like this PC, this is the PC I use in my setup.
 I started with gaming on a laptop, with very cheap accessoires. And now I use a good Pc and good stuff for my setup.

So this was my post about how I started gaming, I hope you like it, and I hope you will read my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment