Saturday, April 4, 2015

CM Storm Ceres 400 Headset

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will give you my opinion about the CM Storm Ceres 400 Headset.
I use this Headset for a long time, around 4 years, and it's still working, but the microphone of it is broken.
It's a 5.1 surround sound Headset and I like it, it never hurts my ears when I wear it for a long time, and I suppose that is what a gamer want. It's not to expensive, I've bought it for €40,- and I think that isn't expensive. I think this is one of the best headsets of CM, because its not to expensive and the quality is very nice.

This is the headset, as you can see a
real gaming headset, the microphone has a good quality, but my microphone is broken. The headset is maybe a little weak, my headset was fallen down right on the microphone, so maybe this isn't a good point of the headset.

When you havn't got a high budget, but you want a new headset, this is a good one, I give this headset a 7.5 of the 10 points.




This was my post about the CM Storm Ceres 400, I hope it was maybe useful, and I hope you also will read my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment