Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Opinion about GTA V Story-Line & Online

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this one I will give you my opinion about GTA V Story-Line.

Let's start with the characters, I really like to play with Franklin, his driving ability is very useful because I'm not the best driver, besides that I really like the character, he is a nephew of CJ from GTA San Andreas and that was the first game of GTA I ever played, so that is the reason I like to play with Franklin. My second favorite character is Michael, just because my cousin is called Michael. Trevor is my least favorite character, his personality is not my favorite. Then my opinion about the graphics (Playstation 3 with HDMI), I really like the graphics. but I expected more of it.
 My opinion about the HEISTS missions, I really like the heists, but the same as the graphics I expected more of it, it's is not bad, but it's not really that good. It took to much time before we could play the heist. And the gameplay is not very special. I expected much more of it, I thought we can do the missions of the heist with 2 players and 2 customized characters, but you can't, you need 4 players and when you have 4 players you can't play it because one of them leaves the mission, when you play with customized characters you can always play, you don't have to wait for more players, and you don't have to replay the mission when someone left your mission.
 Than at last, the cars of the game, I really like the sport and the super cars, but I really like it when the put a other kind of vehicle look likes a car of the authorities what you can place in your garage or can buy.
My favorite car is a carbonizzare, I really like the convertible roof.

So this was my opinion about GTA V, I really like the game it self, but there a some points I expected more of it. I hope you also will read my next post and I will thank you for your views on my last posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment