Friday, April 17, 2015

My opinion about the Macbook Pro and the Macbook Air.

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will give you guys my opinion about the Macbook Pro and the Macbook Air.
 I will start with the Macbook Pro, just because this is the Macbook I will order in the future,
I really like the Macbook Pro, it's fast, looks good and it is with Retina Display. Also you can easily carry it with you, and also it has a beautiful outside, and that is in my eyes also important, because you don't buy a expensive thing that looks ugly.







The Macbook Air is also good, but it isn't a real work Laptop, you can't run some edit programs smoothly and that is what I actually need for my study, also I will pay around the €400,- more for a Macbook pro than €400,- less for a Macbook Air.
Also when you buy a Macbook Pro ''13  for €1400,- you have also Retina Display and with a Macbook Air ''13 for €1000,- you don't have a Retina Display.



I hope this was a nice post, now you know my opinion about this Macbook's, I hope you will read my next post too, and maybe, when you're new you can also read our past posts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment