Friday, April 24, 2015

Blue Yeti multipart USB condenser microphone

Hallo and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about the Blue Yeti and I will tell something about it.

My opinion about the Blue Yeti: I like this microphone, but looks in my eyes very ugly because it is so massive and I didn't like that, but beside that it is a real nice microphone and the sound is also very good.
  The Blue Yeti is a USB condenser microphone with studio quality and it has a great sound. The microphone has a stand and on this stand you can change the position of the microphone.

The Blue Yeti is the most advanced and versatile USB microphone with multiple recording patterns. The combination of three microphone elements and four different recording patterns, the Yeti is a perfect tool for making all kinds of recordings of a meeting, vocals, duets, a group of musicians or podcasting.
 The Blue Yeti has to send over an analog-to-digital converter of a high technical level of 48 kHz / 16-bit to the recorded signal very faithful sound directly to your computer. beside the Yeti has a built-in headphone amplifier so you can monitor the sound lag free and the volume is controlled with a dial on the Blue Yeti. Also to operate a mute button and the recording power on the housing of the microphone itself.
 The Blue Yeti can be characterized by a low distortion, balanced frequency response and accurate reproduction of the recorded sound. The Yeti is easy to connect; no need to install drivers, just connect the microphone via the USB connection.

This was my post about the blue yeti, I hope it was a useful one and I hope you will read my next post too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment