Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Update: What do you want to see on our Blog???

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will ask you a question, What do you want to see on our blog. I will make a new kind of posts, in this posts I will make some reviews and stuff about things you want, so I hope you will visit our blog more.


also my cousin and I want to make some money with our blog so we can invest it in stuff for our blog. You can see some advertisements, and with all your views we can make a bit of money to invest in to the our blog. As I said we are going to invest the money in our blog, or partly. We both need a new keyboard, so we can write more posts. Also we want to hire a .com or .net address, so you can type www.applemacintoshblog.com or www.applemacintoshblog.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment