Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The 2014 Apple Mac Mini

Hey guys and welcome at another blogpost,

The new Mac Mini is for sale quite a while now, but I want to do a opinion post about it anyway. To start with, I don't like it, Apple is forcing you to buy your Mac Mini with enough RAM and hard drive space because you can't upgrade anything about the Mac Mini yourself anymore. Apart from this I don't think that we have to judge it only on the fact that its not user upgradeable anymore because the machine itself can be very good.

I really like the Mac Mini, it has a nice and sleek design and its very quiet even if you're running very processor of GPU depending tasks. And personally I don't find thats its so bad that they removed the ability to choose between a dual core and a quad core processor because if you'll really need a Quad Core I5 or a Quad Core i7, why don't just buy an iMac or Mac Pro. Except from the fact that you can't change the RAM and hard drive yourself but apart from that I still love the Mac Mini.

If you want to share your opinion about the Mac Mini, be sure to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment