Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Xbox 360 VS PlayStation 3

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about the xbox360 and the PS3, and I will compare the xbox360 and the PS3.

I start with my opinion about the xbox360, I like the outside of the console more than the outside of the PS3, because its really simple and it looks in my eyes very good. The inside is almost the same, but one important different between the xbox360 and the PS3 is online gaming, that is one of the few differences, but I think this is not a different at the inside of the console, but more of the different between the makers of the consoles.


Now I will tell you my opinion about the PS3, I don't like the outside, because it doesn't looks like as a gaming design. But I really like free online gaming.




This was my opinion, I give the PS3 a 6 for the outside and a 8 for the inside. I give the XBOX360 a 8.5 for the outside and a 7 for the inside.

Thanks for reading this post, I hope it was a good one, and I hope you will read my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment