Friday, April 10, 2015

My new keyboard and mouse!!! CM Storm Devastator

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you something about my new keyboard and my new mouse.
 let's start with my keyboard, this is the cm storm Devastator MB24, I really like the keyboard and the lights on it, it looks very nice and the keyboard doesn't look cheap, but it's not very expensive. also the mouse


looks very nice, this one doesn't look cheap too.

You can switch the DPI of the mouse between 3 different levels, the level 3 has the biggest sensitivity and I never try this, but I think its really useful for FPS games likes call of duty. Level 2 is very nice for fast surfing on the internet. and level 1 is just a slow level, I use mostly level 2, just because it's not to fast and not to slow.


This was my review about The CM Storm Devastator. I have this keyboard now for a few hours, so I can't give a good review about it, I will post a other one when I have this one for a longer time.
I hope this was a useful (kind of) review, I hope you also will read my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment