Monday, April 27, 2015

Do you need a powerful computer?


Hello guys and welcome at another post, a lot of people aren't sure which computer they should buy, do you need a powerful computer or not? Lets find out.

A high end computer is very expensive, and most people can't afford one, so do you really need one? If you want to play games on your pc I would defenitly recommend a highend or gaming pc. High end pc's are a very wide range. You can buy them for around 700 euro's untill 12000 euro's and maybe more. So if you're a games and you like to play with nice quality, or if you really use Photoshop for a job I would buy a high end pc. It costs a little more, but it makes your work a lot easier.

If you're buying a computer, be sure to know what you want to do with it. Do you want to edit some text in Word processing program or do you want to do something like photo editing? A lot of people say that you need a very powerful computer when you want to start photo editing, and this is actually true, but it depends what you're editing. If Photoshop is just you're hobby then you won't need a very powerful computer, butjust a mid-range computer with lets say an Intel Core i3 and Intel HD Graphics 4400. Of course its not a powerful beast, but its very useful to photo edit and video editing if your doing it as a hobby.

A lot of people don't need a very powerful computer because they only use their computer for surfing the web, using Word or an equil program so they don't need a lot of power. And so I would go for a low end computer. In the Netherlands, low end computers are around 400 euro's so if you only use your computer for ligter tasks don't buy a gaming or high end pc because its going to save you a lot of money. You can also buy a mid range computer if you want, because its nice to have a quick and snappy computer, because with a midrange computer you could do anything you want. You can play lighter games, do some photo editing on it, and that sort of stuff.

If I had to buy a new computer I would go for a medium range computer, sure I would like to have a powerful, but I don't really need the power right now. And until I am going to follow a study in graphics design, I'm not going to waste my money on a computer with a lot of power that I don't really need.

So I hoped this post was useful to you, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment