Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Future Setup by Bryan (part #1)


Hello and in this post I will tell you my dream/future setup.
 Let's start with my desk, I want a nice big desk so I have enough space to work and that is what I want for a nice setup.


This is the desk I want for my setup, so as you can see, its a corner desk, and its not to small for what I want to use it for.

The second thing I want for my Setup is an iMac 27''     
Specs:
  • 3,2-GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost tot 3,6 GHz
  • 8 GB 1600-MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x 4 GB
  • 7200-rpm ATA of 1 TB Hard disk
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1 GB GDDR5
  • Apple Magic Mouse. 

This is the chair I want in my setup, it's a Gaming chair and I really like the design of it. 
I think this chair sits very comfortable and I think this is a good chair for a long gaming session.










So this was the first part of my future setup post. 
I hope you also will read the second part and maybe the third part.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment