Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Laptop Dell latitude E6400

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you something about my laptop.

My laptop is a Dell Latitude E6400, it is a really nice laptop for its age, it is a laptop from 2009. This laptop has a Core 2 Duo CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz, 4GB ram and 250GB hard drive, this laptop runs Windows 7. This was my second laptop, and I bought it because it wasn't very expensive and I needed a good laptop for school and I hadn't a big budget.
 I really like this laptop, because I can do almost everything and it is portable, so I can carry it with me when I go to friends or family, also I can carry it to school when I need it.
Maybe I will download the os X software for this laptop, so I can learn how os X exactly works.

Also when this laptop runs with os X I can run software for apple products.

This was a short post a bout my laptop, I don't know what I can tell more about it, so I hope this was a good post and I hope you also will read my next post and my past posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment