Friday, May 8, 2015

Gaming pc or a console?

Hello guys, and welcome at another blogpost, and today I am going to talk about something a bit different then what we are used to. I'm going to do a personal challenge between consoles and gaming pc's. Its not going to be a a challenge with two specific devices, but just the devices in general so lets get started.

I'm going to start with consoles, because this is what I play the most. I really love my PS4, its really fun to just sit back, grab your controller, a nice drink, something to eat and play some Call of Duty. The graphics on the PS4 are astonishing good, and the controller is really nice. It takes some time to get used to, because the other controllers from Playstation were pretty small, and all tough thats fine after a playing a while my hands started to hurt but with the Playstation 4 controller I didn't had this experience. There aren't  
                                                                                                               source: www.tweakers.nl
really good titles for the Playstation 4 yet in my opinion, but I really love Mortal Kombat X, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, GTA V and FIFA15. I really like controllers, and all tough you can connect a controller to a pc, its just nice to have a console. So actually I really like consoles, but not for all games, I'll come back on that point later in the post.

There are some games, that aren't playable yet on a console, or those games are just really boring, games like Minecraft are really boring on a console in my opinion, and Elder Scrolls Online isn't available for PS4 yet, so these are the games that I play on my pc. And I really like playing with a keyboard and mouse as well, but not every game. Games like Minecraft and Elder Scrolls Online are real fun with a mouse and keyboard, but to play Call of Duty with a mouse just

source: www.laptopmag.com
seems kind of strange to me but I'm used to playing with a controller in my hands, and thats what I intend of doing. I'm a huge fan of Alienware, and an Alienware would definitely be my second choice of computers. I really like the designs of the Alienwares, so if I'm going to buy a gaming pc somewhere in the future, I would definitely choose an Alienware.

If I would choose between a game pc for 600 euro's or an PS4 with some games for 600 euro's I would go for the Playstation 4, because I'm used to game on a console, and it feels familiar. What do you prefer? A console or a gaming pc? Leave a comment to let me know. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment