Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 broken audio drivers part 1


Hello guys, and welcome at another post, today I want to talk about my Panasonic Toughbook CF-29. It has a problem, and a lot of Toughbooks have the same problem. The sound doesn't work, all the drivers are installed but the speakers just don't work, so I've tried connecting external speakers, and those didn't work either. So I am looking to repair it, and I'm hoping I've fixed the problem. I've downloaded a program called Driver Checker, and it works great!

The only problem I've got, is when I try to install the program it says this:

Device:                                                                   Result:
Connexant AC-link Audio                                     FAILURE

So the download is fine, but its doing something wrong with the install, and I'm going to solve this problem with you guys. For the ones that have a Toughbook with a broken driver, I'll recommend downloading Virus Checker, its completely virus free, because after the scan, I've ran my virus scanner, and it said everything was fine. Thanks for reading, and I'll will write another post, as soon as I solved the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment