Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What Do I prefer? A Console or a Gaming PC

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you what I prefer, a console or a Gaming PC.
That is a really easy question and it has a easy answer, I prefer a Gaming Pc because I will not use the Pc only for gaming, but also for editing and photoshop, and with a console I can only game.
Which Gaming Pc do I prefer? When I will buy a gaming PC I will make it by myself, so I can use the parts I want for editing and also the parts I want for gaming.
The parts I will buy when I parts for my Pc are:

Cooler Master N300 Case

BioStar TA970  MotherBoard

AMD Black Edition - AMD FX 6350 Cpu

MSI R7 250X 1GD5 Graphic Card

Crucial Ballistix - DDR3 16GB Ram


This are The specifications I want in a gaming Pc,

I hope you have enjoyed, now you know what I prefer a console or a Gaming Pc. and I hope to see you on my next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment