Friday, May 15, 2015

My opinion iMac 27'' Retina 5K Display

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you guys my opinion about The iMac 27'' Retina 5K Display, also I will tell you guys something about it.
 The iMac 27'' Retina 5K display is of course a really nice Pc, but I think the 5K display is a little bit over rated because you can see the difference between HD and 5K but when your eyes are accustomed to it, it isn't very special anymore. But beside that, the 5K is really awesome, and maybe useful for editing so you can see all the pixels better, but for normal use it isn't needed.
 The iMac 27'' Retina 5K display has very nice specifications,
  • 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
  • 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
  • 1TB Fusion Drive
  • AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2GB GDDR5
  • Apple Magic Mouse
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) & User's Guide
  • Accessory Kit

  • as you can see on the specs it is a really powerful iMac, but I think you need this specification to run the 5K, because I think 5K needs a lot of power. The iMac 5K will be used by editing and Photoshop because it has a really sharp resolution and that is really awesome for editing en Photoshop.


    This was my opinion and some other things about the iMac 27'' Retina 5K Display, I hope you have enjoyed, and I hope you will read my next post too.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment