Monday, April 20, 2015

Panasonic Toughbook

Hello guys, and welcome at a very unusual post,

Today I want to talk about my newest laptop computer. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-30. Its a rugged laptop, thats used to work at construction places, and at the field. Its dust, water and vibration proof. It has a Intel Centrino processor in it, and 1 gigabyte of RAM. I am going to upgrade the RAM, because I want to do some work on it, but I'll keep my MacBook as my daily driver.

It has a handle to carry it around, because the laptop is seven pounds, or around three kilograms. Its made from magnesium, and has plastic caps around the ports to make it really water and dust proof. I really love the design, its very different from your average laptop, and not a lot of people have a rugged notebook in their house. It has a little antenna for the bluetooth and wifi signal. The laptop is out of magnesium, so if the antenna is very handy to get a stronger signal. In my opinion the keyboard is really nice. It shipped originally with Windows XP, but I'm buying it with a clean install of Windows 8.1 but I'm downgrading to Windows 7 or Windows XP until I have bought 4 gigabytes of RAM.

I'm going to write a full review on the Panasonic Toughbook, so if you're curious it will be uploaded Tuesday I think. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment