Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mechanical keyboards

Mechanical keyboards:

Today I am going to talk about mechanical keyboards I did a post a few days ago about ergonomic  keyboards or mechanical keyboards, and I’ve made my decision.  I’m going for a mechanical keyboard because they look really simple, and I think we can all admit that the shape of an ergonomic keyboard is a bit odd.

So mechanical it is, and I choose for it because I would love to have a keyboard with a kind off response when you press a key, and I really like the click sound from the Cherry MX Blue switches. I’m really like to buy two models. A Das keyboard and a CM Storm. I would really like to own a Das keyboard because I’ve read very positive reactions about them, because almost everybody that has purchased them are really positive about them. The CM Storm keyboard has backlight, and that’s really important for me, because once in the two weeks, mij twin brother is coming to me, and he doesn’t have his own room at the place where I live so if I have backlighting, I could just switch off the lights in my room, and still being able to see my keys.
 
Maybe you’ve noticed that I haven’t put the models of the keyboard in this post, the pictures are the right models, that’s because I’m not sure of my decision, but I’m going to do some more research about them and I’m going to upload a more detailed post about both of the keyboards tomorrow.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment