Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Why I use windows and not OS X

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you why I'm using a windows pc and not a OS X.


This has a easy reason, money. I come from a family with a little bit money, so I was never able to buy a expensive PC or something, that is the reason, also I was not a big fan of apple, you have to paid for the most apps.
Apple Logo Wallpaper Hd 1080p
 But, I want a setup with only Apple products, why? I will start a design study, and for this study I need a MacBook pro. Also I will start my own design business so I need power full PC's and stuff, that is the reason I will buy a MacBook or iMac.


This was a short post, and now you know the reason I didn't work on Apple pc's or something.
Thanks for reading and I hope you will read also my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment