Friday, April 3, 2015

My future setup by Bryan (part 2)

Hello and welcome back to the second part of my future setup.

The past post I has told you about my first part of my future setup, and now I will tell you the second part of my future setup.
 I want in my setup also a Macbook pro, with this macbook I can go were I will to go and I can fix some stuff when I'm on an other place.                                                    

This are the Specs:
  • 2.7GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz
  • 8GB 1866MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
  • 128GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
  • Intel Iris Graphics 6100
  • Force Touch trackpad
  • Backlit Keyboard (English) & User's Guide



  • And the last thing I want in my setup is a Studio Microphone. I will use this microphone for video recordings and for some vocal recordings. The microphone I want is a Devine PRO-USB1 condensator USB Studio Microphone. I want this Microphone because its a USB and it's from the same maker as my actually microphone.


    This is the microphone, so as you can see it has a shock-mount, and this is very nice.










    This was my future setup post. I hope it's was (maybe) useful for you and maybe it was just for reading. Thanks for reading and I hope you will read also my next post.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment