Thursday, April 9, 2015

My MacBook from 2008

Hey guys and welcome at a new post,

I want to talk about my 2008 MacBook, because I'm still using it and I don't need another laptop right now, because my MacBook is doing everything I need from it. Its not that fast, but it its not really slow either. It has a 2.4 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo, an Intel GMA X3100 144 mb graphics card, and I use my laptop for everything. From school work to blogging, and I really like it. The keyboard is not very good, but it isn't really that bad, the only disadvantage is that when I bought it, it typed very good and comfortable but the laptop is seven years old now, so the quality of the keys, and the entire keyboard is going down.

I've never owned a laptop before this one, but I really like it, and I wish I've never have you buy another one, but I have to, because I'm going to do a graphics design study, and I've need a MacBook for that. And mine is to slow and to old for the newer programs, because my MacBook runs OS X Lion, and can't run OS X Mountain Lion or later. So it is nice to get a newer, and faster MacBook Pro, and I'm sure I am going to like that laptop as well.

If you was looking for this laptop on eBay or something, I am going to give you some advise. If you wanted to buy this laptop, don't do it. I really like it, but its old. Its really snappy and quick for its age, but the latest it can run is OS X Lion. OS X Lion is supported now, but no one knows how lang it will stay supported. So I would suggest to buy another MacBook.

I hoped you guys liked this post, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment