Thursday, April 23, 2015

Panasonic Toughbook CF-30



Hello guys, and welcome at a full review of the Panasonic Toughbook CF-30.

Its a rugged laptop, made from magnesium and rubber. Its fanless so if you're working in a dusty area its very nice, because you won't have to problem of dust and sand in your fans. The hard drive sits in a caddy with heating elements so if you're working in cold envirement its very handy so you're hard drive is heated up before your laptop starts working. The magnesium body means that its basically indestructible. If you search on Youtube Panasonic Toughbook there are enough challanges to find. The full magnesium body, and the stability of the laptop comes at a price, its, expensive of course, but thats not what I'm talking about. Its very thick, and heavy. Its 3 kilograms, thats around 6 or 7 pounds.

I really like the laptop, I don't own it, but my dad does, so I've tested it, and I really liked the touchscreen. I don't see how this is useful for me, but its nice to have it and after calibrating it, it works really nice actually. The keyboard is very comfortable, and its backlight. I know that isn't anything special, but its a nice feature to have in my opinion. There isn't much difference between the CF-29 and the CF-30 on the outside. The handle is a bit different, and the top is a bit different, but there basically the same from the outside. So if you're looking to buy a Toughbook yourself, be sure to choose the right model number, because there is even difference between the model numbers. For example: Toughbook CF-29 MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4 and MK5, with the CF-29 the difference is the processor speed mainly, with the CF-30 I'm not sure.


So I reviewed all the Toughbook laptops that I own. Hope you've liked this post. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: