Thursday, April 9, 2015

Macbook Pro 13'' retina.


So as you maybe know I want to use a MacBook in the future, what is the reason I want to use a MacBook?  That is really easy, I need it for my future study, I will go to the Graphics Lyceum Rotterdam and than I need a good PC/Laptop, and a good laptop for Photoshop and stuff is of course a MacBook or iMac, but I have to carry it with me when I go to school, that is the reason I will a MacBook, it's easy to carry and it's powerful.                                                                     

Hello and welcome to a post about the MacBook pro 13'' with retina.



Why a MacBook with retina? This MacBook I can also use when I'm done with school, with a normal MacBook I can't use it so long, because the software will be older. And retina has a nice and sharp resolution so Photoshop and stuff look likes nice on it.

so, now you know why I want to use a macbook.
I hope you will also read my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment