Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Logitech G430

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about the Logitech G430 Headset and I will tell you the difference between the G430 and the G230.
 I think the logitech G430 is a very nice and good headset for gaming, but it broke really fast, because a friend of mine has this headset and he lets fall his headset down for the first time and it was immediately broken, so that is a negative point, but I don't know of all the headsets are so weak.

The difference between the G430 and the G230 is the price and also The G430 is a FPS headset and the G230 is more for MMO gaming, but this are the only two difference I know, but this headsets are really good and I think this are the best headsets for the price compared with other headsets for this price.

Thanks for reading this post, it was maybe a shorter one than you expected. I hope you will read my next post and I hope you have enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment