Thursday, May 7, 2015

AMD FX 6350 Black Edition

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about the AMD FX6350 CPU.

The AMD FX 6350 is a really good cpu for gaming, this is one of the best CPU's made by AMD, that is the reason why it calls the Black Edition.
The AMD FX 6350 is a Six-core 3.9GHz cpu and 8MB cache. This cpu only fits with a Socket AM3+ Motherboard. Through the 8MB cache is the AMD FX 6530 very fast to open your data.
This cpu is also good for multitasking and heavy editing through the Six-Cores in it.

I think this is a really good cpu, there are more expensive CPU's of the Black Edition, but I think you don't need a more expensive one because this is a really good CPU and why you shall pay more for a more expensive CPU when you also can buy this one for a cheaper price. But this is my opinion, but beside the price I think this is a good CPU for gaming and also for heavy editing.

Thanks for reading this post about The AMD FX 6350, I hope you also will read my next post and when you are a new reader on our blog, you can also read our past posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment