Saturday, May 16, 2015

Do you need to upgrade your iDevice?

Hello everybody and welcome at another post. A lot of people think that when their iDevice isn't supported anymore they just have to buy the next generation. In this post we're going to find out if this is true.

Lets take my iPod Touch 4th Generation with iOS 6 for example. It works great, iCloud works, and all tough some apps aren't supported, a lot of apps still are. The hardware is a bit older, the camera is bad, but it works great, and the designs of almost every Apple device looks cool in my opinion. If you like the design of lets say iOS 7 you can easily download a theme. That way it looks like iOS 7 but its still iOS 6 in my case.

The reason why Apple doesn't support all iDevices anymore is just because the hardware is not powerful enough to run the newer operating systems. And that makes sense because its a bit strange if the first iPhone can compete with the iPhone 6+

I hoped you liked this post, it was a bit short today, but I tried my best. If you have questions, send me an e-mail or leave a comment. Thanks for reading and until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment