Saturday, May 9, 2015

Macbook 12'' 2015

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about what I have seen and heard about the new macbook.
 I think the new macbook is really nice for using as a laptop for your e-mail and maybe for something on internet, but I think it is not really fast because it has a 1,1GHz dual core CPU and that is not enough for a normal speed laptop I think.
The outside of it looks amazing, so thin as this laptop is can only be made by apple, and the specifications aren't a big problem. maybe the only problem is the speed of this laptop because it has a 1,1GHz cpu. but it has 8GB memory and maybe through this it will be a lot faster than I think.

This are the full specs of the cheapest one:
  • 256GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage1
  • 1.1GHz dual-core
    Intel Core M processor
    Turbo Boost up to 2.4GHz
  • 8GB memory
  • Intel HD Graphics 5300
$1,299.00.



This was my post about this new apple laptop, I hope you have enjoyed and I hope this was a useful post.










No comments:

Post a Comment