Friday, May 8, 2015

iPad Air 2 vs Surface 3

Hello guys, and welcome at another blogpost. Today I want to talk about two flagship tablets, the Apple iPad Air 2 and the Microsoft Surface 3 so lets get started.

The iPad and the Surface are both really nice tablets, but they are really different. The iPad runs iOS 8 and it runs fine, its one of my most favorite operating systems, I really like it, but as I said before, its very different compared with Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 is designed to get work done. Its a full computer operating system, and you'll get Microsoft Office for free for a year. The external keyboard is a really nice feature, you'll pay 100 dollars more for it, but I highly recommend it because it will increase your productivity a lot.                                                                                   
                                                                                     source: www.microsoftstore.com

With the Surface you can do a bit of photo and video editing, but it isn't made for professional video and photo editing, its just to slow for such big tasks. You can even do a bit of casual gaming on it, a bit of Minecraft is really playable, I couldn't use this as a daily driver, because I need more power than the Surface Pro can offer me, but I can understand why people would use it as a daily driver. Its a great device, its very portable, which is also very handy for college students. I really like it, but for 600 euros it is a bit expensive, and keep in mind that this price is without accessories

As I said the iPad Air is a very nice and sleek looking tablet. It has a fingerprint scanner, which works really nice, but if your hands are dirty, sometimes it won't work. The screen is just mind-blowing nice, its very sharp and the colors are good. iOS 8 works really great, and looks very cool in my opinion, but its not a full desktop operating system, so you can do a bit of work on it, but video and photo editing is going to be very difficult on the iPad Air 2. It is great door media use, like for example stream some music, or a movie to your Apple TV. Its a great machine for just chilling on your couch, and watch some
source: www.store.apple.com
Youtube videos, and browse the web. The iPad 100 euros cheaper than the Surface, but I understand why. The Surface runs a full version of Windows, and has 64GB of storage while the cheapest model of the iPad Air 2 just has 16GB.

So I hope you liked to post, I think they're both great in their own way so thats the reason why I didn't left a conclusion whether the Air 2 or Surface 3 was better. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment