Monday, May 11, 2015

School PC's

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you something about the school PC's here in the Netherlands.
 Our school PC's on the most schools here in the Netherlands are very slow, but why?
The most schools gets money of the government and than I think why didn't schools spend more money for good PC's so pupils can better learn and teachers can give better lessons. but maybe I think to easy about it.
Our school PC's have a Core 2 Duo Cpu and 1GB ram, and than when the teachers start up there PC's they all whine about the speed of it, and than when a pupil said ''why didn't school buy better PC's'' the teachers say ''The school haven't got enough money'', but next year all the teachers gets a new Macbook Pro with Retina from the school, than I think ''and the said school hasn't got enough money to pay normal PC's for the children.''

I don't know how it is in other lands, but I think on every school in the world this is a big issue. They say you have to learn better, but you can't because when you will search for something on the school PC's you have to wait for a long time and when you have found it the bells rings for your next lesson.

I didn't say schools have to buy very expensive PC's but they have to buy faster PC's. In my school where all teachers gets a Macbook Pro, I say buy iMac's for in the classrooms and for in the computer rooms. So children and teachers have benefited from it.

This was a other kind of post, but I think this is a big issue on much schools and I hope it will be better because when you have better stuff for learning, children will learn better and more.
I hope you have enjoyed, and I hope you will also read my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment