Friday, May 8, 2015

MSI GP60 2PE 230NL Leopard Vs Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will talk about two whole different Laptops, The MSi GP60 2PE 230NL Leopard and the Apple macbook Pro 13''.


MSI GP60 2PE 230NL Leopard:  This is a Gaming laptop of €1000,- and looks really nice, this Laptop has a Intel core i7 quad core onboard and a Nvidia Geforce 840M with 2GB. This Laptop runs with Windows 8.1 and has 12GB Ram, it has a 1TB hard disk and it is a 15,6'' Laptop. This laptop will be used for heavy gaming and I think also for editing because it is a really fast Laptop.


Apple Macbook Pro 13'': This is a really good Laptop of Apple for editing. You can use this laptop for a few games, but this is not a real gaming laptop because it has a 2,5-GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 and 4GB Ram. So this isn't a good laptop for gaming, but this one is better for editing than the MSI, because the most of the editing softwares works a lot better on a Mac.




So I think this are both really good laptops, but the MSI is better for gaming and the Macbook is better for Editing.

This was my post about this two laptops, I hope you have enjoyed and I hope you will read my next post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment