Saturday, May 23, 2015

HP Pavilion 15-P241ND

Hello and welcome back to a new post, in this post I will tell you guys something about the Hp Pavilion 15-P241ND.
This Laptop is a very nice one, because it has a Intel core i7 onboard and a Nvidia Geforce Gt840m with 4GB DDR5. This laptop has 8GB ram and 1 TB for save your data, also this laptop has a 8Gb ExpressCache for starting up Windows. The ios of this laptop i Windows 8.1 and I think, all te specifications of this laptop are nice for gaming, and also multimedia.

This was a very short post in long time, I will post more short posts in the future because I will also spend time in my Youtube Channel. So I hope you have enjoyed, as I have said this was a shorter post, and I hope you will read my next posts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment