Tuesday, May 5, 2015

AlienWare Area-51

Hello and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you my opinion about the most expensive Alien ware Area 51 on the Dell Website. 
 The AlienWare Area 51 is a really nice Pc, but I'm not a big fan of the outside, because it is to futuristic, so this isn't a big point, because when I have enough money I will buy it because it's a real beast, 
The specifications of this Pc are very impressive, also the outside isn't so worse, because there are worse looking Pc's, but I think it is a little bit to futuristic.
 The specifications from the most expensive alienware area 51 Pc on the Dell site:

  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.9 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
  • Operating system: Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
  • Video Card: Triple NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980 graphics with 12GB total (3x 4GB) GDDR5 -NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
  • 16GB Ram Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz
  • Hard drive & SSD: 256GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 5400RPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

So This was my post about the Alienware Area 51, I hope you have enjoyed and I hope you will read my next post too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment