Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My opinion about the LG 29MT44D

Hello and welcome back by a new post, in this post I will tell you something about my LG Screen and my opinion about it.
 It's a 29'' widescreen, I use it for gaming, and the most of the time for my computer.
The screen has a nice resolution and a the colors are very clear. For high-end gaming is this a perfect screen.

 My opinion: The screen works very well and I think its a great monitor for people who like game a lot.
The screen is very stable with the nice big feet, and that is very useful. One disadvantage: You can't move the screen up and down, so it has one hight, and you can't change the hight of it, this is not the worst thing, but its
not practical. I use books under it and now it's on a nice hight for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment