Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My future setup | Part 3

Hello everybody, and welcome, today I am going to do part 3, and probably the last part of my setup.

We ended with a  broadcast microphone stand at part 2, so I want to move on to my secondary monitor. I am probably going to use that secondary display with my MacBook Pro, because sometimes its very handy and productive to work with two computers. And I think its a waste of money, to buy a MacBook Pro if I'm only going to use it when I travel, because I'm not going to travel often. The secondary monitor, will become an Iiyama or a LG I think, but I'm not entirely sure yet, so if you'll have an idea, leave a comment!

I've need a keyboard and mouse as well, and I'm thinking about a Dos mechanical keyboard, because I really like the design, and mechanical keyboards are just so nice, and I really like the click sound when typing. The mouse is going to be the Apple Magic Mouse if I'm honest, because I really like the mouse, and it works really well on a Mac.

I also want a good pair of studio monitors, because I love to listen to music, I think its very fun, to listen to music, when I write a blogpost, or when I'm Photoshopping, because I just work harder, with some music, I am going to share my home office with my cousin, so maybe its smart to buy a 5.1 surround sound set, so we can both listen to music, without headphones.

I also want a 4K television, because I am going to buy a PlayStation 4, or XBOX One for in my office. I have a Playstation 4 in the living room, and I enjoy playing it from time to time, so when I just want to chill out, I can play some Playstation, or watch some television in my own office. I'm to sure witch tv I want, but I was looking at a Samsung Curved tv
, just because I think its a very special design, and you don't see them a lot.

So, thanks for reading everybody, and goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment