Monday, March 30, 2015

My favorite game

Hello guys, and welcome,

Today I want to talk about my favorite games, because I am a huge gamer. My favorite game is The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. It is just a fun game. I started playing in December 2011, and I'm still playing today. Its so cool, to just do whatever you want. If you want to hunt, just equip your bow, and some arrows and shoot some animals. You can do 3 main quest line, but that 2 of those quest lines are only accessible if you bought the Dragonborn and Dawngaurd DLC packs. I also like the Hearthfire DLC pack, its just so awesome to make your own manor, and decorate it. You create 5 rooms, and 3 of them are editable to your own choice. You can make an armory, a bedroom for you, your wife and your children, an alchemy lab, and so on.

And the story's of the game are just so mind-blowing, I played the main quest line 3 times by now, and it didn't get bored at all. Sometimes you're playing the storyline, just so discover that you've missed something the last time that you played it, and thats one of the things I really like about Skyrim, you discover something every time you play the story lines.

The side quests are very fun to play as well, because some of the quests are ridiculous, they are so weird, and there are so many of them.

So I hope you liked this post, if you aren't sure to buy this game, just try it. Its very cheap now, and so much fun. If I have to rate this game, it will be a 9 out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment