Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bullying

Hello and welcome to a new post, and this is a special one,




I will talk about bullying. Why?? I was bullied in my primary school time and it was not nice.


My opinion: bully's are stupid, they infest the lives of other people, so when you bully other people, I don't hate you, but think about it when you do it. think by your self why did I bully him or her, sometimes they are so depressed they will suicide. Do you want to cause that and ruin the lives of their family?


I was bullied on the primary school, but I never thought about suicide, but I was not my self, I was not happy, I wouldn't do anything specials, I didn't hate my live, but I had no friends, all the children of my class were friends of the bully, and I was alone, and that hurts so much, I can't make friends easily. So I never had much friends I had maybe 2 friends, and I couldn't trust them, I never trusted my own friends. but when I went to the High school I met some nice people and that are my friends, and now I'm still friends with them.
   My story had a ''Happy end, but there are people and their story hasn't got a ''Happy end, they are so hurt in their hart the couldn't be happy.


Thanks for reading, this is my story and my opinion about bullying.





No comments:

Post a Comment