Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My future setup | Part two

Hello and welcome to part two from my future setup post,

With the last post, I've ended with a MacBook Pro I believe, so lets move on to the desk. Personally I like corner desk, because you'll have two little desks, and so you'll have a little more space to work on. I really like modern furniture, so I am going for a white corner desk, actually the model is BERLIN.

I've also got a studio microphone, and a broadcast stand is very handy, because the microphone isn't taking space on my desk, because if I have a broadcast stand the microphone is actually floating above my desk so I can grab it whenever I need it.

So, this was part two of my future setup, part three will come ad the end of this week. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment