Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Setup (by Bryan)

Hello and welcome to a new post, I'm Bryan and I'm new on this blog.


 In this post I will tell you about my setup and show some pictures of my setup.



This is my Setup, I use a 29'' LG Widescreen, a Devine Pro USB-1 microphone, a CM Storm Ceres 400 headset and my mouse is a Logitech and my keyboard is a Packard Bell.
 This is my PC, its a Packard Bell.
The specifications of my PC are:

  • 4 GB Ram
  • 700 GB Hard Drive
  • GPU: NVidia GeForce GT630 256MB 
  • Windows 7 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Pentium 2.60 GHz 

This is my microphone, its a USB Studio microphone. 
It gives nice sound and with this microphone I record for my YouTube channel.










So this was my first post, I hope it was a nice one, and I hope you will read more of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment