Saturday, March 28, 2015

My future setup by Ralph | Part one

Hey everybody and welcome to a new post,

Today I am going to talk about my future setup, I am very excited about it and I just can't wait to finish it already, so lets get started!

First lets start with my expectations of my setup. I want to be full time blogger, and graphics designer. so I am going to adjust my setup to those two things. So lets just pretend, that I am going to order all of the things that I need today, because tech changes all the time. The iMac of next year is maybe very different than the iMac from this year.

So, everybody I know, knows that I am a huge Apple fan, so I want to use OS X in
my future setup, just as I am doing now. My computer is going to be an Apple iMac 21.5 inch, with an Intel Core i5 2.9 Quad Core. If I'm on the road, I am going to use a 13 inch MacBook Pro with an Intel Core i5 clocked ad 2.7 ghz and 8gb of RAM.

Part two is uploaded tomorrow, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment