Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Top 3 Gaming Graphic Cards

Hello guys and welcome back to a new post, and in this post I will tell you my top 3 gaming graphic cards, and some facts about these.

My number 3 is an AMD R9 285 2GB ddr5, because this graphic card has and average benchmark score of 7 out of 10 so this isn't a bad card but I know it can better.
So my number 2 is a Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 3GB ddr5. This is a nice gaming card, this card has a benchmark score of 8.5 out of 10. The most older game pc's are made with this card because this is a really nice card for gaming.
And than at least my number 1 gaming card, the Nvidia Geforce Titan X with a benchmark score of 9.4 out of 10. Why is this my number 1? Just because the power of this graphic card, you don't need a second graphic card for playing games on ultra, and also the clock speed of 1GHz is amazing.  This card has 12GB ddr5 Vram.

This was my top 3 gaming cards. I hope you guys like this post and I hope you will read my next post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment