Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My top 3 smartphones

Almost everybody has a smartphones these days so today I'm going to write about my top three favourite smartphones. Unfortunately I don't own any of these smartphones but I'm just going to let you know why I like these smartphones so much.

The HTC One M9 is my favourite smartphone. I've always wanted to own an HTC One, and there are a few good reasons why I want to own this beautiful phone. The design of this phone is absolutly georgious with its aluminium and glass body, its just so well made and after holding one myself I completly fell in love with this phone. HTC Sense works flawlessly, you can make and adjust your own themes, and just like any other Android smartphone there are plenty of handy widgets and apps. I really love Blinkfeed, its a really nice touch to HTC Sense. I just love the idea that you can read all of your social media messages in just one swipe. I switched to a HTC One X a few weeks ago, and I really looking forward to upgrade to this phone.

I really love Apple, and I really love iPhones, but my favourite iPhone is the 6S+ . A lot of people hate the iPhone 6S+ because they think its to big to be an iPhone, but I think it really has some cool features. iPad users won't have to carry them around anymore, because the iPhone 6S+ is big enough. I have to admit though, when the iPhone 6+ was released I really hated it. I didn't like the design, and it was to big in my opinion but after seeing some video's about it I really started to love this phone.


This one is going to surprise you, but I really like the Microsoft Lumia 950. I don't like the design, because its made from plastic and its supposed to be a flagship device and compared to the other flagships phone out there the build quality is just bad. I do like Windows 10 mobile, it has some really cool features. You can connect your phone to your computer, and just work on your phone, and I really love cool features like that. Windows 10 mobile has some great potentials in my eyes, it just needs some development, and when I win the lottery or just become really rich this one of the gadgets I want to buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment